Friday 24 February 2012

Angelic Awareness...

It was the perfect day to open up into a spiritual encounter. I was sitting on a sandy beach, just listening to the sound of the waves, when I had the strong feeling that someone wanted to contact me from a higher level. It happened a few times before, so I've learned not to leave the house without my notebook.

An angelic message reached the deepest of my soul...

"Believe that you're part of the Universe. Live in the moment, exploring all that has been sent to you. In the wonderful world around you, nobody knows better than you the absolute truth.
Visualizing the future in your mind, is the first step to a happy and valuable life. All around you is the truth of your soul.
Don't let negative thoughts move you away from your victory. It's time to chase and don't miss the love because of your wonderful innocence. Your journey will take you to a great destiny..."

I cherish those words for such the deep meaning with the positive message about who we are and what we can accomplish during our lifetime...

No comments:

Post a Comment