Monday 27 February 2012

From the Divine Energy...

This time it happened when I was wide awake...I'm feeling these days the urge of getting a pencil and a piece of paper and sit down for a journey through "automatic writing"...I read something about this spiritual technique few years ago, and I used it once in a while...then suddenly I stopped until the other day, when I noticed a strong energy around me and I knew it was time to experince it again.

"Learn how to fill the emptiness in your soul with love and awareness, and you'll be able to overcome your fears and experience the beauty of life. Anything you'll do will have a meaningful answer. You'll find the courage to fight for your values and success will be immediate.
The Divine Energy will encourage you to follow your dreams and reach your goals. Don't let negativity around you take power over your enthusiasm, and the result will be magnificent..."

After a little while a new powerful message...

"Dreams open new doors and carry you into new souls dimensions...everything is possible beyond the horizon, if you just feel the truth of existence..."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment