Friday 17 February 2012

New flight...New encounter...


It must have been early morning, and I was still in my deepest sleep, when suddenly I was taken back to a new journey through the clouds...This time a loved one appeared to me and asked me to follow him...He wanted to show me a special place...

"OH MY GOD! Those were the words that I kept saying during one of the most incredible astral flight I've ever had until this day...The beauty around us was astonished...we flew over green fields and forests, until we reached the shining night, where we encountered two angels of the sea playing together...Is this the place called Heaven? I asked him...My loving friend replied to me...Heaven is where your heart is..."

I woke up after those kind words, realizing I was still saying "Oh my God! Oh my God!"...My husband was kind of surprised, and he asked me if I had one of my dreams...I keep reminding him that these are not "dreams"...and he smiles...!

No comments:

Post a Comment